Met with RCI (LGI) representative April 20, 2017.My wife & I led to believe that if we transferred to RCI (LGI) program for a healhty sum of money we would be able to get out of maintenance fees & just maintain our membership fees with RCI(LGI).We have met our contractual obligations but RCI(LGI) have not.

From our past experience with Bluegreen we should have known then to be swayed by another "smooth" talker.We were led to believe that if LGI hadn't completed the transfer we would not be liable for future maintenance fees, now we have been told that LGI has 365 days to complete the transfer & we could be liable for another year of maintenance fees.

Review about: Leisure Getaways Vacation Ownership.

I didn't like: No likes.

Had an Experience with Leisure Getaways?

Comments

The issue has been resolved by LGI, they have agreed to take care of any maintenance fees. The staff at LGI were most accommodating in getting the problem resolved. Everything seems to taken care of.

LeisureGetawaysInc

It has been a pleasure speaking with you both and we are happy to have resolved your concerns. Please call me directly at 281-825-3844 for any assistance you may need moving forward. Thank you again for your time and we'll talk to you soon.