I was very skeptical when they called my house begging me to come to their "Meeting", I figured it was just another sales presentation.Well after about 1.2 hours I finally decided to give up my wyndham so I didn't have to pay the fees.

Well its worked out well. I had the timeshare transferred within about 2 months. I truly appreciate Justin and Natalie at LGI. Thanks so much.

I have referred you to anyone who ask me about timeshare.

I do not understand the negative complaints on the website because my experience was much different.

This reviewer shared experience about good quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Leisure Getaways. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Leisure Getaways.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hotels and Resorts category for more informed decision or compare Leisure Getaways to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Leisure Getaways?

Comments

Sanford, Florida, United States #1251999

Still a scam because you could have called Wyndham and transferred out of your program absolutely free. They charged you to send an email to the company requesting you do that in which you could have saved your money and sent the email yourself.

Bel Air, Maryland, United States #1182499

We are concerned about the number of points they have given to us. They have given us 10,000 points and it seems like the resorts require 24,000. If you have any suggestions or can share anything we would appreciate it.

Judi

LeisureGetawaysInc
Spring, Texas, United States #1164512

Thank you for the pleasant review and as always we are available to assist you with any travel needs you have moving forward. Thanks again for the feedback!