Update by user Dec 09, 2013

This was a review provided by a customer offering some assurance that we do have thousands of satisfied clients.People are quick to write a bad review and leave derogatory comments in regards to something they have no experience with.

Most people don't take the time to offer constructive or positive feedback on companies.

Nevertheless, we encourage you to contact us at 281-825-3844 with any questions or assistance needed.Thank you for your consideration and have a happy holiday season!

Original review posted by user Dec 09, 2013

We went to an update meeting at a great restaurant and we actually felt informed.We talked about what we owned and how points were more flexible than the set week I owned.

We were treated professionally and we didn't get pushed around when we didn't buy something. They told us that they will be there for us when we were ready. I have called their corporate office a couple of times asking questions and they were quick in answering me. I didn't feel that they just wanted a quick sale.

I feel that they have good people working there and they work for you. We have been to one other update meeting and I must say that Leisure Getaways were considerably more informative and we will do business with them at the beginning of the year after we get our tax return in.

I will update after we become a customer.

Had an Experience with Leisure Getaways?

Comments